Following the Women of Influence Asia Soft Launch event, we created Find Your Calling: Interactive Art and Learning Festival. Live on Crowdcast, this online event was designed to help participants gain clarity on their calling and to help them navigate their own journey to becoming a woman of influence.
Our Brain Juice Approach
The format was simple and effective: 3 hours, 3 artistic performances, 3 actionable tools to help purpose-oriented women follow their calling.
Tapping into the storytelling power of performative art, we were able to contextualize the more concept-based information in our workshops into a transferrable, relatable and personable format. The audience were given the opportunity to see themselves in the shoes of the various portrayed characters and relate directly with the emotional and interpersonal struggles most women face on their path to success.
The three curated pieces were:
- An Interactive Theatre Experience, eponymously titled ‘Find Your Calling’, where the audience got to participate in the storyline a woman’s struggle to create the life she desires. A movement piece performed by performance-maker and filmmaker Hui Er Tan.
- A Dramatic Storytelling piece, entitled ‘The Trailblazer’, performed by storyteller and entrepreneur, Anna Ong. Anna brought the audience on a captivating journey through one woman professional ups and downs. She used applied theatre techniques to relate this real-life series of events with wit, confidence and poise.
- A collection of original spoken word poetry pieces, grouped and named ‘Awaken to Your Truth’ performed by artist and entrepreneur, Jyot Bhalla. She uses the expressive medium of poetry to awe us with intimate insights on purpose and identity.
The Corresponding workshops, aligned to and reflective of the artistic pieces were:
- How to make the right decisions: Unlocking body intelligence with Milena Nguyen
- How to overcome fears and take action: Insights from sports psychology and a strategic action road map with Tiziana Tan
- How to start gaining clarity on your "why?": Activate a Purpose-finder tool and 3 key calling questions you should start thinking about with Milena Nguyen
We also used this as an opportunity to repurpose the content for online sale: https://www.brainjuice.sg/find-your-calling-session