We worked with AvivaFA to launch an end-year rally to motivate their financial advisors to put their best foot forward and exceed their sales targets by the end of Q4. Unfazed by the limitations of 2020's pandemic, we took up the challenge of designing a programme that got people fired up and ready to go.
Our Brain Juice Approach
Besides the expected corporate presentations from team leaders, interviews with industry giants and words of encouragement, we worked with the AvivaFA team to add interactive segments that would help encourage team spirit of camaraderie, togetherness and community.
- Picture-in-Picture: making the many presentations as dynamic and interesting as possible. By having the speaker in a circle over the presentation, the event automatically becomes more professional and engaging.
- Mosaic Video
- Submit a selfie: advisors clicked and submitted selfies with the number “40” - a nod to the end-year financial goal.
- Mosaic video: we worked quickly behind-the-scenes to combine these selfies into an interactive video. The final frame saw the photos formed into a giant “40” with AvivaFA’s colours, a nice surprise for the audience.
- Live Leaderboard - Geckoboard
- Pledging segment: we used a responsive, real-time dashboard to gamify this activity, allowing advisers to have fun while feeling motivated to close the year well.
Pre-Recording, Programming & Production
We transported our equipment and setup from the Creator Studio to the AvivaFA headquarters.
We offered a full-suite of production support, starting from before the event:
- Pre-recording segments (e.g. extended 45-minute interview)
- Setting up the event platform (including content and visuals)
- Seamless scene transitions
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Managing teleprompter, lights, audio and overall polish of the event
- Backstage facilitation of interactive segments