The *SCAPE Creative Fellowship programme is a highly selective accelerator programme that equips Singapore’s most promising young entrepreneurs and startups in the creative industry with the knowledge and skills necessary to take their ideas and innovations to the next level. Successful entrepreneurs will go through a series of content workshops, practical beta tests, and mentorship sessions to help them turn their startup into a scalable business over a period of 10 weeks.
The 3-month programme is built to support young innovators in creative industries: music, dance, film, performing arts, and esports and gaming. This time, it culminated with a Demo Day featuring teams like Antgage, Bountie, CuriousCore, Music and Makan, Ransack, dateideas. They got to pitch to an audience of potential clients, mentors and investors.
We worked closely with Ravel Innovation to create a seamless virtual streaming experience of their third edition of *SCAPE Creative Fellowship Demo Day.
Our goal was to:
- Ensure professional aesthetic and smooth transitions between pitches and live Q&As
- Make good use of interactive tools to ensure audience members stayed engaged
- Use technology to promote important human connection and learning
Our Brain Juice Approach
- On-screen visual elements: professional overlays and lower-thirds to highlight the speakers and their designations
- Picture-in-picture: positioned speakers in a circle at the bottom of slides giving life to their presentations
- Live mosaic video: conceptualised and facilitated the production of a video montage that featured live selfie submissions from the audience that came together to form an image
- Streamed two live hosts who were with us in person - Jamie, Programme Manager at Ravel Innovation, and Julaina, Programme Manager at *SCAPE - into Zoom, where our audience was