Full - time
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
What we're looking for...
A versatile, hands-on person, who is also able to execute well and produce consistent results. Your main role is to support the Producer with your creativity and expertise in video content production for all stages of film/event production.
- Work with Producer in developing programme concepts and ideas
- Prepare and manage production calendars and logistics schedule from pre to post-production
- Assist Producer with location logistics, talent coordination, and schedule. Manage communication, booking, and invoicing of external vendors
- Assist with managing production budgets, including expenses and status update reporting
- Pull permits from appropriate organisations and negotiate location agreements
- Secure equipment and other devices needed for shoots
- Able to execute small productions with a lean crew, including taking on role of camera and lighting operator
- Coordinate on-the-ground support during shoots
- Assist with staging scenes on set and proofreading scripts
- Facilitate interviews for testimonial-style videos, client events, etc.
- Perform other support tasks as assigned
It would be a bonus if you can:
Enhance production team and organisation reputation by:
- Updating knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organisations.
- Maintains knowledge of production trends and platforms to keep up with the ever-changing world of "content and experiences".
- Discovering and implementing new video editing technologies and the industry’s best practices to maximise efficiency.
- Strengthening our portfolio with relevant case studies and experimentation.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in producing both small and large-scale projects
- Support and encouraging team members to maximise productivity and the development of skills
- Able to operate a camera for video, record audio, and set up lights
- Ensure projects stay within timescales and budget
- Structure projects and devising processes that ensure efficiency
- Generate clear and concise project reports
- Engage with creative teams to understand their progress with tasks
- Liaise with clients and members of the creative team, to keep projects running smoothly
We'd also love to speak with you if you have
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude towards work
- An understanding of both technical and creative processes
- Keen organisational skills
Work Hours & Benefits
- 44-hour workweek
- Birthday Leave: 1 day during your birthday month
- Annual Leave: 7 days Paid Leave, 7 days Unpaid Leave
- “Just Need A Break Leave”: 2 additional paid days every month
- Medical Claims: SGD200 at registered clinics (proof of payment to be submitted)
- Awesome workshops and sharing sessions run by our own team
If this position sounds like a good fit, send your CV and cover letter, along with your portfolio / demo reel to email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!