Full - time
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support pitching, project execution and new product/service development through creative consultancy, ideation, moodboarding, creation of mock ups, design rationale presentations etc.
- Set and meet creative standards including production quality, productivity, customer service standards etc.
- Resolves operational problems and identifies work process improvements.
- Improves quality of results by studying, evaluating, and redesigning processes.
- Produce layouts, visuals, videos and other creative outputs independently or based on a brief where available.
- Selects and secures illustrative material by formulating basic layout design concepts and conducting research.
- Obtains client approval by presenting final layouts, storyboards, and illustrations; and responds to client commentary and requests.
- Enhance creative team and organisation reputation by:
- Updating knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organisations.
- Strengthening our portfolio with relevant case studies and experimentation.
- Training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching employees - running at least review a month as well as 1 learning/training workshop every 3 months.
Work Hours & Benefits:
- 44 hour work week
- 1 day Birthday Leave during your birthday month
- 7 days Paid Leave
- 7 days Unpaid Leave
- ₱2k for medical claims at registered clinics (proof of payment to be submitted)
- Awesome workshops and sharing sessions run by our own team
Location: remote from the Philippines
Salary: ₱36k (negotiable depending on experience)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience as a multidisciplinary creative, art director or creative director
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, In Design, Premiere Pro etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in an art, fine arts or design is a bonus but not necessary
- UI/UX understanding/experience is a plus
- Adept at desktop publishing skills and developing multimedia content
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Please answer our job application questionnaire: https://brainjuice.typeform.com/to/J7Ip1tOz