About Venture into Good
Venture into Good (VIG) is Brain Juice’s online community that supports learners and doers who want to build work for a sustainable future through education and connection.
Through our platform, users will be able to learn the fundamentals of starting a purposeful business/initiative, access a community of like-minded creators and feel empowered to create positive change wherever they are.
What we're looking for...
Your main role is to spearhead and sustain the development and growth of our online community learning platform - Venture into Good. Success in this role would mean sustaining an engaged community, managing the organisation of the platform, attracting new community partners and retaining a steady flow of new members.
- Understand the product, it’s objectives and opportunities to identify and drive initiatives that will garner more user engagement and new user subscriptions.
- Drive product development via active community engagement with the help of creative, business development and marketing team.
- Design and run high-performance digital and offline marketing campaigns that will drive awareness and conversions.
- Work closely with the creative team to manage development of new classes. Ensure content is regularly filmed, edited, uploaded and launched.
- Work with business development team to strategize user engagement and acquisition. Ensure that a steady stream of lead magnet content, target ads, and member promotions are running continuously to attract new and engage existing users.
- Work with marketing team to manage production of regular member events. Ensure engagements are programmed, marketed and executed flawlessly.
- Spearhead engagement and outreach strategy for community partners. Partnerships could include recruiting guest speakers for classes/events, mentorship sessions, community contributors/ambassadors etc.
- Lead and manage community engagement strategy. This could include building a team of ambassadors and community managers to engage (post, share, converse) users, schedule events/exclusive offerings for VIG community etc.
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of the platform and our offerings.
- Collect and analyse data and user feedback, and conduct market research. Apply such information towards the development of new classes, events and community features and improve existing ones.
- Location: remote from the Philippines
- Salary: ₱36k (negotiable depending on experience)
Work Hours & Benefits
- 44 hour work week
- Birthday Leave: 1 day during your birthday month
- Annual Leave: 7 days Paid Leave, 7 days Unpaid Leave
- Medical Claims: ₱2k at registered clinics (proof of payment to be submitted)
- Awesome workshops and sharing sessions run by our own team
Community/Brand Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated success in digital product development, ideally in education or other membership-driven/subscription-based products.
- Forward thinking-ability to think outside the box, develop new ideas and concepts that add value to our customers then carry these through to development.
- Excellent grasp of current digital technologies, user experience design and research techniques.
- Strong communication and writing skills to interpret and communicate concepts and information into clear and concise messages.
- Ability to build strong and productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Education and Experience Requirements
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Business Development and/or Product/Project Management
- Knowledge of the Mighty Networks platform is a bonus but not necessary
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include this role's title in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
- Tell us why you fit the bill. Show us some personality!
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've created.