Assistant Creative Lead
Full - time
What we're looking for...
Your main role is to support our Creative Lead as a creative powerhouse who has a unique point-of-view yet unrivalled versatility. By bringing our vision to life through your work, you ensure strong empathy and purpose in all creative output.
- Location: remote from the Philippines
- Salary: ₱28-30k (negotiable depending on experience)
Work Hours & Benefits
- 44 hour work week
- Birthday Leave: 1 day during your birthday month
- Annual Leave: 7 days Paid Leave, 7 days Unpaid Leave
- “Just Need A Break Leave”: 2 additional paid days every month
- Medical Claims: ₱2k at registered clinics (proof of payment to be submitted)
- Awesome workshops and sharing sessions run by our own team
Creative Lead Skills and Qualifications
- Creativity and vision
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Project coordination
- Graphic design skills
- Developing creative standards
- Proficiency with illustration tools
- Desktop publishing skills
- Multimedia content development
- Video editing skills is a plus
- Audio or podcast editing skills is a plus
- UI/UX understanding/experience is a plus
Education and Experience Requirements
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience as a multidisciplinary creative, art director or creative director
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in an art, fine arts or design is a bonus but not necessary
- Marketing/digital marketing experience is a plus but not necessary
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email Jane at email@example.com
- Include this role's title in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
- Tell us why you fit the bill. Show us some personality!
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've created.
Apply for this Job
Does this position sound like a good fit?